Decadently chocolatey – made even more treaty by LOVENUTTY Salted Caramel Almond butter – in the mix and drizzled on top.
- 200g good plain chocolate [vegan]
- 60g coconut oil
- 3 tbsp chia seed
- 2 tbsp salted caramel almond butter plus 1 tbsp for drizzle
- 300g sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 200g gluten-free plain (all-purpose) flour
- 300ml plant milk of choice
- 2 tbsp whole blanched almonds
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
DirectionsOven on at 170C.
Melt chocolate, almond butter and coconut oil in bain marie and mix to combine.
Mix in sugar, followed by milk, vanilla and chia seeds.
Finally, stir in flour and mix thoroughly.
Pour into loaf tin. Level off the top, drizzle salted caramel almond butter over the top (if it’s a bit stiff, use a spoon and knife to place small dollops across the surface of the cake batter.
Sprinkle on whole almonds.
Bake 35 minutes.
Serve with fresh blueberries and coconut yoghurt. Yum!