A quick and easy loaf for busy paleo/low-carbers [also vegan]!
#Gluten-free #Grain-free #paleo #vegan #low carb
- 425g flaxmeal (I like to use LINWOODS flax, sunflower, pumpkin & sesame & goji berries – available at most supermarkets and health-food stores)
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2-3 tbsp mixed seeds (sunflower, flax, pumpkin, sesame) for topping
- Oven on at 170C.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl, and mix thoroughly with a fork to disribute the baking powder, seeds, salt and psyllium evenly.
- Add 1 & 1/4 cup water and mix thoroughly.
- Scrape into a 8″ x 4″ (20cm x 10 cm) loaf tin and sprinkle with mixed seeds.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool before turning out. Slice carefully as it can crumble.
- Delicious with smashed avocado and tabasco.
- Toasts well and freezes well!